Friday, July 8, 2011

My Experience of Kundalini Awakening


Kundalini Awakening Experience


I was in Shillong, Meghalya, India from 30th June 2011 to 7th July 2011. I was at house of my loving friend Khalid Khan. We all were there for a Kriya Yoga workshop. We had it with some other friends of North-East India and it was held at Aurobindo Ashram, Shillong. We had arranged it with our Guru Ji Shri Markandeya Sastry Kowta Ji.
I am already in yoga & meditation practice for last 4-5 years. From last 1 year I was feeling some vibrations in my Manipura Chakra. And from last 4 months these vibrations were creating a movement in this region that anyone can see this.
In this Shillong workshop when I gone through process of kriya yoga I found a vigorous vibrations and movement in this plexus. It was seen by everyone who was present there. It increases when I put my mind or awaraeness on Manipura chakra and even at any chakra in my body. Sound of Aum or Ameen is a great trigger.
It was a two day workshop and after the workshop end, we again did the practice of Kriya Yoga at Khan Sahab’s residence. He has had a separate room for this practice which is a fully ventilated and charged of spiritual energy. We did kriya twice a day in this room.
On 6th morning when we all were just to finish the Kriya; I was meditating in a sitting posture and suddenly I felt that I should lie down and I lay down on the place where I was sitting. After that I seen that my whole body is filled with a deep blue light and this deep blue light is charging my body. Each and every cell of my body is charging by this deep blue light; this was happening in my body I was witnessing this.
After that I felt one more sensation that I am going with this deep blue light toward my Sahastra Chakra and finally I reach in a tube of blue light and suddenly I felt that I too become this blue light and at that right moment all thoughts vanishes and this experience was remains for 2-3 minutes only. After that I again find blue light is charging my body. After this experience I felt a shivering. I had felt that my body is too icy and feel something which was too cold. After some moment when my friends asked for my wellness I just request for a blanket to put on me, they put immediately a blanket on me and after having one blanket there was no effect on my shivering and they again give me two more blanket but shivering was still there. I found these blankets producing no heating effect on my body and there was a different kind of cold sensation in my body.
Than my Guru Ji Sh. Markandeya Kowta Sastri asked me to have some breakfast and after having hot bath and some breakfast I felt little relax and this condition remains up to 3:00 PM. After that it becomes normal.
It was a process of Kundilini Awakening .............Friends who were with me are the witness of this happening ............Thanks Almighty ......I want to have it again and again..........I Love you...........Now my personality is also changed and now I am feeling love for every one and every thing...........

No comments: