Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Effect of Kundalini Awakening on my body........


On 6th July 2011 I had experienced of kundalini awakening that I already describe on my blog. After my this experience I felt following changes in my body and thoughts:-

  • There was a skin disease on my foot and legs that is automatically removed and even traces of that disease are also removed. My skin is smooth and oily now.
  • 5-6 Kg weight is lost within 10 days.
  • Meditation Stamina is increased.
  • Now Very less amount of food is required.
  • Very less sleep is required now.
  • Worldly desires become very less now.
  • Most of the time I remain in my personal room in silence. No TV, No music.
  • Number of thoughts produced per minute is very less now.
  • Almost all thoughts become inward.
  • Now every time I felt that some spiritual/divine energy is working on me. 
This is just a starting point of Kundalini Awakening. 


1 comment:

Kowta Markandeya Sastry said...

Yes, this is beginning only. Now all sense organs will become more sensitive. u can hear sounds from far off, see d things fm far off etc., God bless u.